BOUQUET OF SERVICES
ADVISORY ON CAPITAL RAISING
R & A provides clients with all necessary assistance, as required under the present legal framework, in advising and arranging domestic and international capital requirements, which includes the following:
- Assisting in arriving at the capital structure – proper mix of equity and debt
- Identifying the appropriate capital sources including the following:
- Capital raising from seed to growth
- Equity raising through Initial Public Offer, Private Equity etc.
- Issuing Corporate Bonds
- Overseas funding in the form of Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds (FCCB), External Commercial Borrowings (ECB), Global Depository Receipts (GDR) etc
- Assisting in preparation of Business Plan / Information Memorandum
- Advising on the appropriate time for raising funds and all the relevant strategic and regulatory issues concerned with fund raising
- Connecting with the various intermediaries such as Merchant Bankers, Credit Rating Agencies, Bankers, Legal Council, Accountants, Listing authorities etc.
- Listing related compliance
- Drafting the necessary documents relating to capital raising