About the client:
R&A Associates advised and assisted the client for shifting of its registered office from one state to another. The client is primarily engaged in the business of railway track engineering, manufacturing of concrete sleepers, undertaking contracts for infrastructure project development and construction work.
Our Association and work– We have been associated with this group for over two decades. The process of shifting of Registered Office from one State to another involves series of activities which take around three to four months for completion and the same are enumerated below:
- Preparation of detailed step-by-step action plan mapped with the timelines for completion of each activity along with the checklist of information required.
- Holding of Board & General Meeting to seek approval of Board & Members respectively for shifting of Registered Office.
- Preparing the necessary applications, documents, affidavits, declarations from directors that shall be necessary for filing.
- Ensuring the completion of all pending annual filings and event based filings before making the application.
- Assistance in publication of notice in the newspapers to intimate the shifting of Registered Office to general public.
- Reviewing the Balance Sheet of the Company and arriving at the list of creditors to whom notice has to be served. Preparation of notices to be sent to the creditors of the company through Registered Post AD (RPAD).
- Preparation, filing, certifying of various e-forms as required and liaising with the concerned Registrar of Companies for approval of forms.
- Filing of the Original Application U/s 13(4) along with all necessary annexures for seeking approval of Regional Director for shifting of Registered office from one State in Form- INC-23 along with the fee
- Representing on behalf of the Company to the Regional Director and obtaining the order from them.
- Filing of the order with the concerned Registrar of Companies and follow up for obtaining the Certificate of Registration.
- Advising on the intimation to be made to various statutory authorities viz., Banks, TAN, PAN, GST, PF, customers, vendors etc., regarding the shifting of registered office.
Our extensive experience of documentation and coordination with the regulator ensured that the entire process was completed smoothly within the committed timelines.
R&A Associates has also assisted clients engaged in various sectors like development of solar power generation plants, Non-banking financial institutions etc., shift their registered office from one state to another within India.
Do write to us in case you want to know more at [email protected]