November 6, 2015
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/rna-cs.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/vision_wp/template_inc/loop-index.php on line 217
I. Limited Liability Partnership (Amendment) Rules, 2015 dated 15.10.2015
- In exercise of the powers conferred under sub-Sections (1) and (2) of section 79 of the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 (6 of 2009), the Central Government hereby makes the Limited Liability Partnership (Amendment) Rules, 2015 to amend the Limited Liability Partnership Rules, 2009.
- They shall come into force with effect from 19th October, 2015.
- In the Limited Liability Partnership Rules, 2009,-
- for Rule 33, the following rule shall be substituted, namely :- “ 33. For the purposes of the proviso to sub-section (1) of section 58 of the Act, where the firm has been converted into limited liability partnership, an intimation of such conversion to the concerned Registrar of Firms shall be given in Form 14 within fifteen days of the date of registration of the Limited Liability Partnership.”;
- in rule 39, sub-rule (3) shall be omitted – Requirement regarding informing the Registrar (in Form 14) about conversion of private company into LLP is omitted.
- in rule 40, sub-rule (3) shall be omitted - Requirement regarding informing the Registrar (in Form 14) about conversion of unlisted public company into LLP is omitted
- Amendments made to the following forms:
- Form 2 – Details in respect of designated partners and partners of Limited Liability Partnership - Indicate Registrar's reference number for name approval
- Form 4 (Addendum) – Notice of appointment, cessation, change in particulars of designated partners or partners of Limited Liability Partnership - Serial No. 1 omitted and accordingly other serial numbers renumbered
- Form 16 – Certificate of incorporation - National Emblem shall be inserted
- Form 19 – Certificate of registration on conversion - National Emblem shall be inserted
- Form 30 – Certificate for establishment of place of business in India - National Emblem shall be inserted