January 2, 2015
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/rna-cs.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/vision_wp/template_inc/loop-index.php on line 217
1. Redressal of investor grievances through SEBI Complaints Redress System (SCORES) platform: SEBI has vide its Circular No: CIR/OIAE/1/2014 dated December 18, 2014 re-issued the details of the centralized web based complaints redress system ‘SCORES’. The purpose of SCORES is to provide a platform for aggrieved investors, whose grievances, pertaining to securities market, remain unresolved by the concerned listed company or registered intermediary after a direct approach. SCORES also provides a platform, overseen by SEBI through which the investors can approach the concerned listed company or SEBI registered intermediary in an endeavor towards speedy redressal of grievances of investors in the securities market. It would, however, be advisable that investors may initially take up their grievances for redressal with the concerned listed company or registered intermediary, who are required to have designated persons/officials for handling issues relating to compliance and redressal of investor grievances The salient features of SCORES are:
- Centralised database of investor complaints.
- Online movement of complaints to the concerned listed company or SEBI registered intermediary.
- Online upload of Action Taken Reports (ATRs) by the concerned listed company or SEBI registered intermediary.
- Online viewing by investors of actions taken on the complaint and its current status.